Management software is a general phrase used to describe a category of computer software designed to help streamline the complexity of large projects and tasks as well as facilitate team collaboration and project reporting.
Enterprise Resource Planning solutions
- ERP software can integrate all of the processes needed to run a company.
- ERP solutions have evolved over the years, and many are now typically web-based applications that users can access remotely.
- An ERP system can be ineffective if a company doesn't implement it carefully.
Human Resource Management
- Candidate management
- Employee management
- Workforce management
- Centralized employee records
Customer Relationship Management
Supply Chain Management
- Delivery and Logistics
- A system for identifying every inventory item and its associated information, such as barcode labels or asset tags
- Hardware tools for reading barcode labels, such as handheld barcode scanners or smartphones with barcode scanning apps.
- Inventory management software, which provides a central database and point of reference for all inventory, coupled with the ability to analyze data, generate reports, forecast future demand, and more
- Provide a complete, accurate, and real-time picture of your business.
- Equip your leaders with relevant, contextual business insights.
- Enable you to embrace organizational, process, and reporting changes without business disruption.
Accounts management system
- Chart of accounts
- Facility to define multi vouchers types
- Account opening balance
- Trial balance, accounts ledger
- Balance sheet / profit loss statement
- Day book, cash book, accounts aging
Computerized attendance system
Learning management system
An HRMS can be beneficial in streamlining the day to day HR activities like recruiting and on-boarding of employee, managing employee data, leave management system, reimbursements and payroll. A Complete hire to retire solution for any company.
- Functions of an HRMS
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
When people talk about CRM, they are usually referring to a CRM system, a tool that helps with contact management, sales management, productivity, and more.
A CRM solution helps you focus on your organisation’s relationships with individual people — including customers, service users, colleagues, or suppliers — throughout your lifecycle with them, including finding new customers, winning their business, and providing support and additional services throughout the relationship.
Supply chain management systems are integrated partnerships among all links in the flow of goods and services to the customer. They are created for the purpose of improving quality, reducing costs and achieving competitive advantage in a world where lean manufacturing and specialization force companies to rely on one another for valuable productive activities.
All supply chain activities, including planning, sourcing, producing, delivering and providing for returns, are handled collaboratively within an integrated supply chain to ensure the maximum use of shared resources.
- How does supply chain management work?
An inventory management system is the combination of technology (hardware and software) and processes and procedures that oversee the monitoring and maintenance of stocked products, whether those products are company assets, raw materials and supplies, or finished products ready to be sent to vendors or end consumers.
A complete inventory management system consists of:
A great financial system starts with what you can’t see—underlying technology to handle transactions, reporting, and analytics, preferably in one place so your finance team can plan, transact, analyze, and report on data without leaving the system. A cloud-based financial management system helps make all of this possible.
In short, a financial management system for today’s ever-changing world should:
AIKSOL, Account Management system provides full transparency and accountability to creating ledger reports. Our Account Management software is fully customized and fit for all nature of businesses. With its friendly and customizable interface it help businesses get things done efficiently and professionally.
A warehouse management system (WMS) is a software application designed to support and optimize warehouse functionality and distribution center management. These systems facilitate management in their daily planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling the utilization of available resources, to move and store materials into, within, and out of a warehouse, while supporting staff in the performance of material movement and storage in and around a warehouse.